Thursday, December 15, 2005




This summer we finally did a Family Photo. Usually they don't turn out, cause one of us isn't smiling. After seeing Vicki's family photo, I got the idea of putting a family picture in my profile. But 1 hour later, still not successfull. So this will have to do. We went for a hike on Giants Head Mountain this summer. Tessa in the backpack on John's back and Vayda hiked all the way up. (we parked just passed the gate) She did really well. She's got hiking legs. It only took one try, and out came a pretty good picture.

1 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

Jolanda, your girls are beautiful, what a lovely family you have, I don't regocnize your hubby - was he from S'land? I totally remember you - I was thinking of asking Vicki for your e-mail to say hello - it's nice to see you.. and glad to know that you are doing well! Keep in touch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home