Monday, November 28, 2005

Our Artist


This past weekend we have been busy painting and getting our living room finished of. We have been doing a lot of renovations over the past year. Finally we are getting closer, although there are always more projects around the corner. The drywaller finally came last week to finish the last bit of sanding in our living room (7 months later).

John did such a great job with putting up the window sill and the casings around the windows. Our living room looks so good. Just as we were getting ready to sit down and watch Extreme Makeovers Home Edition, Tessa thought she would help us by coloring on our newly painted wall. She was so proud of herself. At that point I was so tired, it was kind of funny, but I certainly did not let her know that. The picture was taken today, cause I did not want her to think that I was happy about it. I guess I will be painting once again.

3 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

She does look pretty proud of herself! But sooooo cute. It is hard to be upset when you look at that little face.

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Andy Wouda said...

jolanda,

I think it needed another coat of paint any way... she looks so much bigger since I last saw her.

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Andy Wouda said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home