Sunday, December 04, 2005

Christmas Party

Friday night, John and I went to his Christmas Party. This year they had it at the Penticton Golf and Country Club.

On Friday morning, I actually attempted to go shopping with two babies (Gabriella - 15 months and Tessa - 21 months) I know, what was I thinking.

It was not as bad as I thought. I stocked up on raisins, cheese strings, milk and baby yum yums. They did really good, better than expected. What can I say I really wanted to buy a new outfit. I also bought a pair of pointy boots, which Oprah said is what to buy. (lol) It only took about 45 minutes and we were on our way home with a whole new outfit. Yeah!

We arrived at our party at around 6:30, and really enjoyed the adult conversations. We go camping with a few of the people who work with John, so we have a great time catching up. We enjoyed dinner and dancing and we left around 12:30 (way later than expected)

The next morning we slept in until 11:00 am ( we haven't done that in years - I guess before kids we did) Vayda and Tessa had a sleepover at Opa and Oma's, they all had a really good time.

Vayda also had a busy day on Saturday. First she had a birthday party to go to. Her friend Lizzie from Penticton turned 5. Her party was at the Gymnastics club. They all had so much fun. We had to leave early cause she also was invited to go to the Tim Horton's kids Christmas party at the waterslides (John's mom works for the owners of Tim Horton's - housekeeper and cook) She was very tired when we got home. Another very busy weekend done. I can't believe how fast the time is going by.

3 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

I love the orange. Obviously blogger maintenance is done. I will have to try linking blogs again later when I am not so tired.

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Amie said...

WoW, and I thought it was impressive that I managed to buy shoes in half an hour the other day when I was on my own! A whole outfit and boots with 2 toddlers in 45 minutes!!! I think you're my hero! I didn't think I could be more impressed until I saw Vayda's beautiful Christmas tree! I think I am going to have to work on making myself one of those to decorate my dorm room. I've really been enjoying looking at you blog and seeing the girls Andy talks about so much!

Amie

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Amie said...

p.s. I especially liked the angel on the top!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home