Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Terrible two's already???????



Tessa these days is just a delight. She can be so sweet one minute and than just throw herself on the ground and be so nasty the next. She is not even two yet. This morning all she wanted was candy. She was pointing to the cupboard saying "nandy", then I would say "no" and she would throw herself on the ground and cry.

Oh, it sure is a good thing she is so cute.

Although I don't want her to grow up, but I will be glad when this crying stage is done with. One of the many things I do love about this stage is the belly laugh. She has got the funniest laugh. It makes me so happy when I hear her laugh.

5 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

I guess that's something we can admire about toddlers. They never fear to express what they're really feeling. You're right. It really is a good thing they're so cute. I can't believe how much Vayda looks like her daddy!

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Angella said...

Nathan is also know to lay down & cry...many times a day. We must be horrible mommies!
:)
Angella

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Vicki said...

Kids...whatcha gonna do? She is pretty cute though, and I know exactly what you're talking about!

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Heidi said...

As you know, Brooklyn is no different. You have witnessed it first hand. There is a reason God made children so cute!

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger K said...

Just wait ... there are the terrozing threes, the formidable fours, the frenzied fives... just wait until 11! Just kidding. Kids are wonderful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home