Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Newfoundland 911

"Hello, is this the RCMP?"
"Yes. How may I help you?"
"I'm calling to report my neighbour, Mike Fitzpatrick!
He's hiding drugs -- inside his firewood."
"Thank you very much for the call, sir."
The next day, the RCMP SWAT team officers descended on Mike's house.
They searched the shed where the firewood was kept.
Using axes, they busted open every piece of wood, but found no drugs.
They swore at Mike, he swore at them, and then they left.
The next day, the phone rang at Mike's house...
"Hey Mike! Did the RCMP come to your house?"
"Yeah!"
"Did they chop your firewood?" "Yep."
"Happy Birthday, buddy"
I thought this was pretty funny when John brought it home from work the other day.

1 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger Vicki said...

Sooo funny. I'll have to pass this one along to the local barbershop. Pete'll get a huge laugh out of it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home