Thursday, December 01, 2005

Vayda's first Report Card

These pictures were taken last year in the fall by Karen through Playschool. I just love these pictures. She is so beautiful. We are so lucky to have such a special daughter.






I can't believe Vayda is already in Kindergarten. She is such a big girl. She has grown up so much, especially since she started school. Today we met with her teacher for our first interview. We also received her Report Card. She is doing really well, she loves to try new things, and she gets along with everyone. Vayda has such a big heart, she is so special.

She had to miss school today cause she had a fever yesterday, she was very sad not to see all of her friends, but she gets to go tomorrow. (every 2nd Friday) We bought her a Christmas dress yesterday, she looks so stunning black. She is so tall and beautiful.

2 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger Andy Wouda said...

Jolanda,

Vayda is looking wonderful I can't wait to see you all very soon.

Love your Bro...

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

Jolanda, I'm so glad you decided to start a Blog. I got to your site from Andy's. Your girls are so beautiful. I'll make sure to bookmark you so i can keep tabs.

PS. Are you going to the Christmas play at our church? I heard it's great. Dustin (my husband) is the radio announcer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home