Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Vayda's First Christmas Concert















Tonight, Vayda had her very first Christmas Concert at Giants Head School. First of all I can not believe that I have a child in Kindergarten. Second of all, that she is so stunning and beautiful, especially in that long black dress (the pictures aren't that great, I apoligize).

She has been so excited about this concert. She loves to perform, and being on stage makes her so happy. No fear, which is so cute. All the kids looked so good in their Christmas outfits. We have been practicing the three songs for the past few days. They did fantastic. We were all so proud. John's parents, my parents, and Kelly and the kids were able to come watch her, which she was very happy about.

Tessa on the other hand was a piece of work. She was fine for about 40 minutes, and then I had to leave with her. Good thing Vayda had already performed.

The night was a success, I guess that's why I am already blogging about it. Good Job Vayda!!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger Vicki said...

They were all so cute. It's nice to have all the girls in that picture. I wish Meg looked a little happier (she was trying to find her family in the audience). The concert was a hit and the kiddos were wonderful. And yes, Vayda will look good in ANY colour. That's just a fact.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home