Monday, December 03, 2007

Our House






Well, I am not sure who actually reads my blog, since I really haven't kept it up at all. But I am going to do an update anyways. It is already December, I can not believe how fast time is flying by. We are currently living at my parents house, waiting for our house to be done. Should be sometime in the middle of January. We should be able to move in early February. I can not stop thinking about our house. I am so excited. It will almost be a year since moving back to the Okanagan and a year since I have seen most of our stuff. We have a few things here, but everything else has been in storage. It will be like Christmas when we move in.

Everyday I am thankful that we moved back here to the Okanagan. You just don't realize what you have until you don't have it anymore. This is where our home is. Even on days like today. Our house is coming along very nicely. We started on our basement last week and already it is so exciting to the changes happening. From the digging to the footings. I can't hardly wait until they crane the house onto our basement. Should be quite the sight. I am attaching a few pics of the property just in case anyone is interested.

I will do some more posts in the next week or so. I promise.

Have a great soggy afternoon everyone.

4 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger K said...

very exciting to get things underway!

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Beth said...

Hi Jolanda hope the family is keeping well....the plot of land you're building on looks beautiful. Hope it goes well.

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

Dont' stop posting - I read your blog faithfully! Cool to see some progress on your house and property - it will be so nice for you guys once it's done.

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi my name is Denis Vulor, I live in Ghana. My grandmother's name is Delphine Poetsch. She told me that she has family relatives that lived in a place called Antwerp, in Holland. Since I have been trying to establish contacts & tx 2 the internet, I found your blog by the name "the Poetsch family". And coincidentally, you mentioned Holland in your blog. I leave my mail in case you want to be in touch with me: rexode2002@yahoo.fr
Hoping to hear from you very soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home