Monday, May 14, 2007

MothersDay

Certainly hope everyone had a wonderful Mothersday. I sure did. It started out Friday night when John had beautiful flowers sent to me and also for my mom. What a nice suprise!!! Then on Saturday evening my mom and I went for Dinner to Earls and went to the Movies. We watched "Georgia Rule". It was a really good movie, there were only 10 people in total in the theatre. On Sunday morning I woke up to Breakfast in Bed. The girls and my dad did such a great job, it was very special. Ofcouse would have been better if John were here but we still had a great day. We also got to go to Steve and Sandra's for lunch and then we had a nice afternoon at home. Then ofcourse the Survivor season finale. I certainly hope Dreamz can live with himself. I can not believe that he did not keep his word. I am glad Earl won, eventhoug Yau Man was my favourite. Then to top it off this morning all my stamps were delivered. I get to play!!!!!!!

Have a great week everyone. I am going to be without computer for a few days, so we will catch up when I get a chance.

4 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Blogger K said...

too bad we missed you guys on Sun. We changed our minds and stopped in for a quick coffee and to drop off your mom's gift.

I heard Georgia Rule wasnt supposed to be very good, but glad you enjoyed it. We rented "The Good Shepherd" which was supposed to a super great movie and it was boring we shut it off.

We dont watch Survivor, so we have no idea who those people are :) I dont think we have been able to get into it for the past few years. It doesnt seem as good as it used to (Just our opinion).

Same with American Idol. We didnt even watch The Amazing race this time. The shows lately are so over rated.

anyway- have a good week-

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Angella said...

Sounds like a good weekend! What stamps did you get?

:)

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Vicki said...

Where are you??? Happy lte Mother's day!!

 
At 5:02 AM, Blogger Beth said...

Hi Jolanda, Glad you had a good mothers day......when I read your post I went into a mothers day panic cause I hadn't sent mum flowers then remembered I had because our mothers day is in March! (Not that my mum doesn't deserve flowers more than once a year but hay!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home