Friday, April 20, 2007

Hello Everyone!!!






Hey everyone,

I know I said I would post again soon, but I still don't have my computer set up, so I guess the blogging will just have to be once in a while. This week has been crazy again.

The girls seem to be adjusting quite well. Vayda is getting used to her new teacher, and trying to fit in with everyone. Tessa is enjoying the park and going to Tumble time and spending time with friends and ofcourse Opa and Oma. So nice to enjoy the outdoors. I love it I love it.

I have been going to step/ball classes at the gym and playing ball every once in a while. Thanks goodness for my parents cause John's been away for work.

This week we also did a photo shoot at Heidi's house and I just love the pics so much. I am going to Costco tomorrow to get them developed. I am going to post them even though Heidi has them posted on her blog.

Hope that everyone has a great weekend. We know we sure will.

9 Comments:

At 3:31 AM, Blogger Beth said...

Those photos are so cute! I can't wait to see all the girls in their dresses at the wedding!

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Christine said...

Very Cute Jo!!! They're growing up fast! It's neat how you can really see the girls' personalities just from their expressions in the pictures! Take care!

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Angella said...

Beautiful shots! Heidi's a great photographer! And the girls are SO PRETTY :)

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Chris ;o) said...

The pictuers turned out so well! I love the one of Tessa sticking out her tongue! The blow ups turned out well too. Hope the girls enjoyed the trampoline ;o)

 
At 4:35 AM, Blogger Amie said...

I love these pictures, Andy sent me the link to see them on Heidi's blog earlier in the week. I don't have my computer either so I can sympathise, although mine is done for good which is sad, I'm using my Mum's in the mean time.
Hope your weekend is as good as you expected!

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Vicki said...

All I can say is WOW...

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

You girls are so beautiful.

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Jen F said...

I love the pictures - they look so pretty with the white background. Guess what - all the snow is finally melted out of our back yard!!!!!! small wonders!

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger Karyn said...

The pictures are great and the girls are SO beautiful! It's so wonderful to see how unique they both are. That top pic of Tessa is so adorable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home