Monday, June 04, 2007

I am back on line!!!






I so missed having my computer. I can't believe I went this long without it. It's amazing how you get used to it. I certainly could have used it this weekend. Tessa has been sick all weekend and we have been stuck inside - during Action Fest. She is currently napping so I have been happily emailing and catching up on some blogs. It certainly will take some time to read everyone's blog.

Well a lot has happened since the last time I blogged. We are enjoying this hot weather and even more we are enjoying a/c in our house. I can't believe what a difference it makes, on how cranky I used to be when it would be this hot. One really exciting thing that happened last week was that VAyda turned 7. I can't believe how fast the time has flown by. She is the most amazing kid ever. A bit of a dreamer, but the most thoughtfull child. She was pretty sad that John couldn't be there for her birthday, but he made up for it by getting flowers delivered to her classroom. She felt so special. On the way to the birthday party she said "I don't need any presents, I am just so happy that daddy sent me these flowers". Ofcouse I started to cry.

For VAyda's birthday party I let her pick out who she wanted there and she wrote out all of the invitations by herself. It is so hard when it comes to deciding who is coming and who is not, cause feelings get hurt among the classmates. Thank goodness I had help at the party cause I coudn't have done it alone. Everyone had a great time. The time flew by. It sure was a lot of work and I was tired that night.

Anyways, I am leaving it at that today, cause I have already been on the computer for way too long. Hope everyone is well, I certainly am cause I have my computer up and going. Did I mention that I am happy to my internet working. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another exciting thing, VAyda finally lost her front tooth. yeah.

6 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

I am glad you are back on line too!

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Angella said...

Welcome back! Hopefully I can see you in person sometime too :)

Happy Birthday, Vayda!

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger K said...

Hi!

Glad you are back. Sorry to hear about Tessa. Would love you to send some photos of the party.

Talk to you soon-

 
At 2:37 AM, Blogger Beth said...

Yeahhhhhhh! Awww that photo of Tessa beside the tiolet bless her. The birthday party looked like so much fun espiecially that cake! Happy Birthday Vayda!!!!!

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Leanna said...

That pic with Tessa..oh have I see that one to many times with my own children..Glad she is feeling better...Happy tooth loss and birthday to Vayda! Exciting times. Welcome back to the internet.

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger Vicki said...

Gladto hear Miss Tessa is feeling better. HAPPY BIRTHDAY VAYDA! AndJolanda, welcome back to the internet, we've missed you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home