Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I am sewing

I just started sewing this week. With John away I thought I needed another project. So my mom is teaching me how to sew. I started with a pretty hard project - a dress for Vayda's birthday. It is looking so nice, I will post a picture very soon. I also made a pair of pajama pants for her last night. I think this could be another addiction.

________________

The other interesting thing is Facebook. It sure is interesting in finding out what everyone is up to these days.

________________

Vayda couldn't fall asleep tonight, which is so unusual for her. I think because we had such a great afternoon - we went to a family friends house to look at their horses. They have miniature horses and also regular horses. Vayda is so excited about horses, it is her newest obsession. She is already planning out where our horses will be on our property.

Anyways she thinks because her birthday is coming up at the end of the month she is getting growing pains. lol. So funny cause she thinks that the night before her birthday she is going to have really really bad growing pains. So cute the way they think sometimes.

6 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger Chris ;o) said...

That's so cute! I love my sewing too. Although I make quilts, I haven't made too many clothes. Good luck with Vayda's dress!

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Anita said...

Hey..I have two flower girl dresses to sew for the summer.... I may be enlisting your help!!

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Amie said...

I love sewing. I got a sewing machine last fall and I love it. Mostly I have used it to make a quilt for when we're married and for making wedding invitations but hopefully I'll get round to experimenting with clothes making sometime. I mailed Vayda's birthday present today so it should get there on time (maybe a little early)

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Amie said...

p.s. tell her she's not allowed to grow too much or she won' fit her bridesmaids dress...she better watch out for those growing pains

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Angella said...

I wish I could sew! Fun!

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger K said...

We are looking for a little sewing machine for Vayda for her birthday instead of toys. Do you think sh would like that? Oh- we may have people boarding horses here soon! She will have to come see them if they come.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home