Tuesday, March 27, 2007

We have a solution

It's amazing that things always work out. My dad was supposed to be flying into Grand Praire today but instead I re-booked his flight and he is now flying into Prince George. From there he is going to drive the U-haul up here. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Dad! We so appreciate it.

Ontop of all that we all have colds. John went to work today, which is great except we didn't have a great night sleep. The air is very dry here, so our throats are very dry and sore. Thank goodness for the humidifier we have in the girls' room.

Today is going to be hectic, I am just trying to pack up the last few things and go on the hunt for more boxes. I have done a lot of the cleaning which is good cause we are running out of time. Yeah!! This will be my last post until I get home. Funny thing cause this is Post #99, I can't believe I have posted that many times. Hope everyone has a great week.

6 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger Angella said...

Yay dad!!! Happy moving!!

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Vicki said...

I was just about to call you but I think I'll let you pack and call you in a bit. We are feeling colds and sore throats coming on here, too. If you need to vent about packing...call me. I'm home all day!!!

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Hay guys glad your dad jumped in and could help! We hope the move goes well!!!! (and we're looking forward to seeing Andy when he's here!)

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger K said...

I dont envy you guys at all. We have moved (as you know) I think 7 times now in 8 years. And mostly by ourselves . You guys are blessed to have help because it is not fun on your own. Ed and I have joked that we should start our own moving company. Glad everything worked out with your dad. It will be a busy next few days for everyone. Hope it all goes well.

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger Leanna said...

Hope your move goes better then your U-Haul "mishap." There always has to be at least one issue, glad it worked out!

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Christine said...

I think you're back in Summerland now?? Hope it all went well, and I'm sure you're glad to be HOME! hehe... now stop moving!!! I know, can't be helped. I'm sure glad to be done moving for a while... I currently have only 1 cardboardbox in my possession, and that's pretty impressive considering how much junk I manage to collect! Hope to see you all soon... I miss my rummoli cheating partner (oops, did I say that), I miss hearing Vayda read her chapter books (which she was getting really good at and now I'm sure she's even better) and I miss Tessa's laugh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home