Monday, March 26, 2007

What Luck

Well, I thought our move was going pretty well until I decided to check on our U-haul rental. There are no trucks available in Fort St John or anywhere else for that matter. The closest would be Prince George. Half way home!!!!! I just have to vent, cause it never fails. I know a year from today it won't matter but right now it does.

No one at U-Haul told us about this two weeks ago when I made the reservation, and they are not concerned about it at all. THe lady here at Fort St John said she had 15 calls for trucks today. I can't understand why they wouldn bring trucks up North. Everyone is trying to move away from this muddy dirty place (can't blaim them). Can you tell I am a bit bitter. I can't wait for green grass and spring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home