Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Woman to Woman Encouragement

Someone will always be smarter. Their house will be bigger.
They will drive a better car. Their children will do better in school. And their partners will fix more things around the house. So let it go and love you and your circumstances. Think about it. The prettiest woman in the world can have hell in heart. And the most highly favored woman on your job may be miserable at home. The richest woman you know - she's got the car, the house, the clothes - might be heartbreakingly lonely. So, love you. Love who you are right now. Tell yourself, "I am too blessed to be stressed."

"To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world."


I received this from my good friend Melanie. I sure enjoyed reading this.

1 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

Some if the best advice I could get or give. I would love to copy and post this in my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home