Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My latest Scrapbooking projects






Well, there is really nothing to do here. Another cold and snowy weekend an week. We are actually getting pretty tired of all of this snow. It is pretty frustrating when we have property back home we can be working on.

Anyways,I have been able to do some scrapbooking these days. It's funny cause for the longest time I really wanted a scrapbooking room, now that I have one I don;t want to be down there by myself, so I brought my stuff upstairs and I am actually fisishing some projects.

The first two layouts look the same but one is for Vayda's book and the other goes with the other page for our book. I borrowed Heidi's idea for the frame thing, and I made a paperbag book for Jodi. Hope everyone has a great day.

4 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

I absolutely love those winter pictures and the layout. The other projects look wonderful of course! I need you here to inspire me and get me scrapbooking again. Sooner than later I hope!

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger K said...

I will have to wait to use Ed's laptop to see them better because his screen is alot brighter. they sure look sweet though! I havent scrapped now for a while. Not enough hours the day lately.

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Vicki said...

Awesome!

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Leanna said...

Love the scrapbooking..wish I had the time and talent to finish mine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home