Thursday, February 15, 2007

A few things that happened this week

Example of how cute our kids are:



Example of a small world:

On Monday morning while driving around JOhn noticed a logging truck with a low tire. He chased after him to get his attention and he pulled over. When driving away JOhn noticed a drawer from a bed-toolbox in the middle of the road. Everyone was driving around it so John pulled over and picked it up. When he arrived home he put an ad in the paper and on the radio. When we arrived home from skating last night he received a call regarding the tool box. He asked some specific questions to make sure if it was the owner of the tools. Then he asked him his name and he said Ian Young, John asked you mean Ian Young who works for Patch Point? (Where John usually works) He said Yeah! Too funny right, well it gets even better cause Ian Young's brother used to be married to John sister Marcella who lives in Dawson Creek.

Example of how people will try anything:

Last night at skating everyone was dressed in pink so I had decided I should take my camera. After getting the girls off the ice it was very hectic like always. John put the camera right beside VAyda on the bench. I went with Tessa to bring her name tag to the coaches. When I arrived back to the benches I noticed John grabbing our camera out of this ladies hand. I didn't know what was going on until John told me about it upstairs. She had grabbed our camera and was planning on walking out with it, until John noticed it and he grabbed it back while saying "excuse me that it is mine" I wish I would have noticed and knew what was going on cause I would have said something and probably embarrassed her. I just think she needs to know that that is not acceptable. I can't believe anyone would even attempt to do anything like that.

5 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger Angella said...

I can't believe she tried to swipe it! Some people!

Your kids are awfully cute though :)

 
At 3:30 AM, Blogger Beth said...

Your girls are so cute, Vayda is just stunning and Tessa loooks like she has sooooooo much character wrapped up in one little person! Can't believe that woman John did really well to stop her!

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger K said...

sweet pictures- too abd about that lady. Chalk it up to a lesson learned.

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Vicki said...

That lady had nerve!

The girls lookgreat, as per usual (it looks like Tessa has picked up on Vayda's 'look to the side' thing in this picture...) So cute!

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Gritta Nottelman said...

Hey Jolanda,
i got your blogaddress from your mother today at oma's birthdayparty (she's doing allright). It has been a while since we've seen eachother. I've been reading your blogarchive this evening. Nice to see the pictures of you and your family. You've made a big step to move up north. Respect is the word that fits. But i have to say i'm not jealous of the weather. Here in Holland spring is in the air already. (We did not have snow at all this year). If you sent me your e-mailaddress i'll sent you some pictures of me and my family. Greatings to you all and see you on the internet.
Gritta, Maarten, Noa & Milou (Amsterdam) gritta.nottelman@chello.nl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home