Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Cold






















John left yesterday for Spirit River (AB) for the week for a job. When he phoned me this morning he said it was very cold. By coffee they actually shut down the job cause it was -47 (yikes). Even the steel was breaking it was so cold. He'll be on his way again at 5:30 tomorrow morning to try again. I never thought it actually would get this cold. I know I keep blogging about the weather, I promise I will be posting about something more exciting soon.

Also this is a picture at one of the lease's John was at a couple of weeks ago. I just love that shot. The other is just another job site he was. For those of you who don't know what he does, John is a welder. He has his own company named TEVA Welding Ltd. (TE from Tessa and VA from Vayda). He mostly works out in the oil patch here in Fort St John. He is really enjoying his work. I don't know how he does it. He is pretty amazing cause he never complains. I do enough complaining for the both of us.

3 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

That is a gorgeous shot, nice camera work John! That really is cold - it's unbeleiveable really.

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Angella said...

Beautiful photo! And I complain about the cold every day :)

 
At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful Picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home