Sunday, November 05, 2006

another one gone





Another one. This would be the third one already. In the spring she lost her two front bottom teeth. Now she lost another bottom tooth. It had been loose now for a while. It was just hanging there and I pulled it out on Friday night. She was kind of scared but I bribed her with money. I asked her "Deal or No Deal" and she said "Deal".

Between us, my Parents (who are here for a visit) and the Tooth Fairy she received $17.00 (The Tooth Fairy only pays $1). She was able to buy her pink poodle, that she has been saving for. She also had enough money to buy Tessa a stuffed horse. She is so kind and giving. She is always thinking of someone else first. When she noticed that the Tooth Fairy had left her $1 she wanted to give it to me cause she said she had enough money. She is so beautiful and she is growing up so fast. We are so proud of her.

Vayda is in Grade 1 this year and she is loving school. She loves to read. She is reading the Robert Munch books all by herself. She has been reading to my parents all weekend. We have started reading chapter books and she is doing so well with that as well. It just amazes me how fast she is learning.

Vayda has enjoyed this weekend so much, cause my parents have been here. They arrived on Wednesday night, after a very long drive. They are going home tomorrow. We have had such a great time with them. The girls love Opa and Oma. Only another 7 weeks or so and we will be home for Christmas, and see everyone. Yeah.



4 Comments:

At 12:41 AM, Blogger Leanna said...

It is great that the girls had such a nice visit with their Oma and Opa. I know how important they can be to kids. Cassie keeps asking me when her teeth are going to fall out! She actually got upset that she hadn't lost one yet. Time goes by way to fast.
Your girls seem very special. I hope to meet you all one day!

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger K said...

glad to hear you are having a good visit. It will be nice to have the kids together for Christmas.Aidan has still only lost 2 teeth and I am wondering when the top ones will come out!

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Angella said...

She's just growing so fast! Glad you're having a good visit with your parents :)

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Vicki said...

Wow, we have to see you soon. I miss the girls so much! And yes, Vayda is always thinking of everybody else. So true.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home