Monday, October 30, 2006

bbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! it is cold



This weekend we had a bit of snow. Not as much as other places, but still enough. SNow for Halloween is just a little early. I think we got about 6 inches or so. When I woke up this morning it looked so crisp and beautiful, until I saw the thermometer at -15 Yikes it is cold. Apparently it is still warm out according to my husband. I can hardly wait until it says -40. Hope everyone back home is enjoying their fall, since I am in the middle of winter already. Trick or treating should be interesting this year. Everyone will be dressed up in the snow suits. Happy Halloween.

5 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger Angella said...

It's cold here, but not THAT cold! Hope you get lots of candy :)

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

I hear ya, it's chilly here too. I am not sure what the temp is.. but my lil fingers are freezin' and I'm at my desk... I will be cold tonight at the pumpkin walk.

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Vicki said...

Hope it was great. I'll call you in a bit!

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Leanna said...

I guess I shouldn't complain about our temp here huh? 4 degrees will be very warm to you! It looks cold but beautiful!

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger K said...

I had to change our blog address because someone had it that doesnt need to. Just thought I'd let you know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home