Monday, July 10, 2006

Our big girl

Today I headed to Kelowna, it was our first long van ride with Tessa in big girl underwear. She has been doing so well with the potty training. I first started when she wasn't ready, but when she decided that she was ready, we were on holidays and it was the easiest thing. She is even dry overnight. I am so proud of her, our baby is growing up so quickly. Yeah for Tessa. Althoug trying to find little underwear for her is very hard. She has the smallest little bum.

3 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Being the mother of 2 extremely small bummed kids, I hear you. Oaksana is 7 and still wears size 2/3 panties.
YEAH Tesssa - what a big girl!

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Vicki said...

Wow, that's great! Good job Miss Tessa! Kayla is stil working on dryness at nighttime. Keep up the great work, sweetie!

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Angella said...

Weird. I posted a comment her yesterday...and it's not here!

Yay Tessa!

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home