Wednesday, June 21, 2006

We are Back!!!

We are back and I am finally getting a chance to go on the computer.

John got called to do a job in Nanaimo and we decided to go along with him. The kids were actually pretty good on the way down and enjoyed the Ferry very much. When we got to the hotel we were a little dissapointed. On the Internet the place looks really nice, well in person not so.

We ended up surprising my brother Andy on Thetis Island. It was so funny cause I phoned ahead to make sure that he would be there, and it happened to be his day off. He was so surprised to see us, it was awesome. Everyone at Capernwray pretty much knew we were there expect for him. We spent the day with him and really had a fantastic visit. I love you Andy!!!!!

The rest of the time we spent at the ocean, the park and the pool, Nanaimo has a great Aquatic Centre, we need one of those in Summerland. We had so much fun.

The only thing about staying in a Hotel is that we all had to go to bed at the same time. The kids were going to bed at around 10:00 pm but than sleeping in until around 10:30 the next morning. Now we are trying to get them back into their 7:30 - 8:00 bedtime routine.

Thank you to Vicki and Donovan for letting us stay at their place on Sunday night. Sorry about not giving you very much notice. Hopefully Megan is feeling better. Thanks so much, it sure was nice to see you guys. We'll stay longer next time I promise.

I am definitely glad that we are back home. Home Sweet Home. I will post some pics of our trip soon.

6 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

I am glad you had fun but am also happy that you are home.

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Vicki said...

Thanks for visiting, it was short but great. Megan is STILL sick. I hope she didn't pass it on (we are still ok here). AND...I forgot to give you Vayda's present...AGAIN. I'll bring it next Friday!!!!!

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Angella said...

It was cool to finally see you again at the park yesterday :)

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger K said...

glad you all had a great time and what a great idea to surprise Andy.

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

Sounds like you had so much fun - I love surprising people.. it's cool.

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Jen F said...

Thats so great that you guys went with John - I love going to jobs with Rob. It is such a great chance to see the country and the best way to keep the family together with Daddy on the road! Glad to have you home though. Had a blast at the beach yesterday

 

Post a Comment

<< Home