Friday, July 07, 2006

What was I thinking!!!

I can not believe I did this. Actually I can. I love getting my pics developed and I had good intentions the other day when I headed off to Wal-Mart. I got there and the line up was way too long. I thought I should wait until next time. Well, when I decided I was ready yesterday, I could not find my Memory card anywhere. I originally put the card in my wallet and now it is no where to be found. Good thing I downloaded most of the pics but not all of them unfortunately. I am hoping it will show up one of these days. I am actually surprised that I haven't lost it in the past. I once left my camera at Wal-mart and in a panic I found it at the Customer Service Desk, someone found it and turned it in. Thank goodness for honest people. Anyways, I hope everyone has a great day.

3 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger Angella said...

That's something I would do :)

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

That would make me cry. I hope you find it.

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Vicki said...

You'll find it...probably where you've already looked 15 times. That's usually how it works:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home