Tuesday, May 23, 2006

"Farmer John's" Petting Zoo





















If you are looking for something to do, take your kids to Keremous to Farmer John's Petting Zoo. We had so much fun. (we went a couple of weeks ago - yes, I am doing catch up blogging) I guess better late than never. I have a few more posts coming in the next day or so. The girls, actually all four of us had a blast here. We got to feed the animals, and we got a little tour on a golf cart. So much fun - after we went to Tickerberry's in OK Falls, what a perfect ending to a fantastic day. There is even a place where you can sit and bring a lunch. It is five dollars a person - they don't take interac. And no I am not getting paid for this advertisement.

6 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

Yeh, a new post. I almost gave up checking them but I am glad I haven't. Hope you had a great long weekend. I am working tomorrow (Wed) but am then off until next thurs. Talk to you soon!

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Vicki said...

Looks like a lot of fun, but...as Megan would ask...Do they have dogs???

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

Very cool - also, once you guys are in Fort St. John, there is a wild animal zoo with Lynx, Tiger, Llamas, monkeys etc. It's really cool.. oh and in Taylor which is about 15 minutes from FSJ. My girls have loved it when we go there to visit Collin's parents.

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Amie said...

I am glad you had such a fun day, that baby bunny is about the same size as the ones outside my window...but I can't pet those ones.
What gorgeous pictures, you are really mastering the camera, I am still finding it tricky at times, especially if the light isn't good and I don't want to use the flash...the shutter speed can be so slow without the flash. I think I need to practise more!!!!

p.s.Tessa's pants and Vayda's hat are extreamly cute!!!!

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Angella said...

Looks like fun! We'll have to go for sure!!!

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Sounds like a great day!

Does that petting zoo have a website or anything like that? I'd like to take Abby & my niece in a few weeks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home