Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Our new property!!!!























Well, I have been wanting to blog about this for a long time but held off because it wasn't ours yet. But now it is. As off last Friday we are the proud owners of a 2 acre lot in Faulder. We are so excited. There is so much work to do but we can't wait to finally move out to the country. Don't get me wrong I love my house, but it will be nice not to be right downtown. Here are some pics of our place and our view. We don't know when we will start the building process. We can't even decide on what we would like to build. For now we will stay in our house and decide on what we want to do.

4 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Where the heck is Faulder? LOL
Congrats - it is so exciting to own a bit of land, trust me, we are so pleased that we have 5 acres to call our own. The pictures show a very nice view from there as well, hey?

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Angella said...

Looking forward to having you as neighbours!

:)

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Jen said...

So exciting! I can't wait to see what you decide to build.

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Vicki said...

I can't believe it's fianlly official. It's been a long time coming. Congratulations, I can't wait to sit in your new kitchen and have coffee one day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home