Saturday, March 11, 2006

Tessa is now Two!!!!!!!!






On Wednesday Tessa turned Two!!! I can't believe it has been already 2 years. It sure goes fast. She was a little overwelmed but so happy that Daddy was able to be here for her special day. We had had a terrible night before so I was very tired. I thought I had lost my camera, but finally remembered that I left it in the van, so that is why some of the pics look foggy. Thank goodness for Vicki cause she took a whole bunch of pictures for me. We had a little party in the morning and in the afternoon family came over for some pizza. My Aunty Cheryl, Vayda and Mya made the beautiful cake. They did a fantastic job. Thanks to everyone who spoiled Tessa, she was so pleased with everything, although she was very overwelmed. She actually napped, which was nice. Happy Birthday our sweet Tessa.

5 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Blogger Amie said...

Sounds like she had a great day. Maybe in a couple of weeks she will have gotten over the shock and overwhelming-ness of it all and she'll be able to tell us all about it when we come visit.

Happy Birthday Tessa!!!

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Happy Birthday Tessa! Time flies, too fast.

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Angella said...

Looks like a great party!
Happy Birthday cutie pants!

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

I can't believe the girls are this old. It seems like just yesterday they were little babies. We all had a great time at the party.

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

Happy birthday Tessa!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home