Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sisters





I am always telling my girls how special it is to have a sister. These days, they are playing together so much more than ever before.

Tessa is keeping up with Vayda and Vayda is getting a bit more patient with Tessa. I love to watch them interact. Either playing or scrapping.

I can't believe how smart the little ones are already, Tessa knows how to tease her sister and how to get her in trouble. Even though there is a 4 year difference, they get along so well (most days) and they truly love each other.

We are just having so much fun with them.

5 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger Angella said...

So very cute!

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

I tell my girls often too how lucky they are to have each other. Having a sister must be awesome especially when they get older. I wouldn't know but I always wished I had had one.

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Vicki said...

I know exactly what you mean!

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Amie said...

I used to ask for a sister all the time growing up but I had to content myself with brothers... now I have neices and sister in-laws so it almost compensates. Vayda and Tessa look like they have so much fun together though and it's so cool that they'll share the same memories and stuff when they grow up, they're very cute!

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

How sweet, they are just gorgeous, thanks for sharing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home