Sunday, February 26, 2006

Girls Scrapbooking Night


















Tonight we had a crop night at our house. Instead of going to the store up in Westbank, I thought I would have it at my house. My parents took the girls overnight, so I could have the night to myself. (long over due) Kelly, Steph, Heidi and Anita came over for some food and scrapbooking. We all got quite a bit done. I think all of the layouts are great. There are more but I thought I would just share a few. Kelly made another one of her fabulous paperbag books which she sells by the way on Ebay. If you go to Kelly's Art Website under my links you can check out all of her amazing art and scrapbooking projects.

We all had a really good time tonight. Good food and good company. Thanks for coming over girls. I am glad we were able to do this before I move (snif snif) we will have to do it once more. I am sure going to miss all my friends. Yes, I will be blogging, thank goodness for the computer.

7 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger K said...

It was nice to get out for a few hours and see everyone else's neat ideas for their layouts. We will get to Westside befor you go and have one last crop night. It was fun. Thanks again-

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger patricia, grady & owen said...

Looks like fun! I wish I had people to scarpbook with here, I am in need of ideas. I just got a whole bunch of new stuff for my b-day and really want to get started.
When is the big move?

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

Thanks for a great night of food and fun. Can't wait to do it again.

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Andy Wouda said...

Looks Like a good time, I'm going to have to leave it tojust blogging though I do like the bag book you made for Amie and I!

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Angella said...

I was wondering why you left a comment so early in the morning. Looks like fun!

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Looks like a fun time! I'm so behind on my scrapbooking and find that those get together nights are perfect for catching up on the scrapbooking and visiting!

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Amie said...

I've never seen anything like the kind of scrapbooking you do, or heard of scapbooking stores or suppliers. I am very impressed, the things I've seen have been amazing. What a great way to use you crativity and make beautiful things that will last and hold so many memories. ALSO, it sounds like you have a great time making them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home