Sunday, February 12, 2006

A little more about me

1. What is your occupation? Mom and Wife - before kids I was an Office Administrator at a Construction Company.
2. What color are your underwear? Green, Blue, and Pink
3. What are you listening to right now? Country Music of course
4. What was the last thing you ate? Bran flakes with Island Farms Strawberry Yogurt
5. Do you wish on stars? Yes
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Yellow
7. How is the weather right now? Nice and Sunny but a little chilly
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes, Angella. I got this from her Blog.
9. How old are you today? 29
10. Favorite Drink? Coffee and Water
11. Favorite sport to watch? Gymnastics and Baseball
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes
13. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Yes, Glasses
14. Pets? No not right now
15. Favorite Month? May
16. Favorite Food? Cajun Chicken Caesar salad from Earls, I could eat that everyday
17. What was the last movie you watched? Fever Pitch (I think that is the name of it)
19. What do you do to vent anger? Go for a good walk, fresh air does wonders
20. Fall or Spring? Both
21. Hugs or Kisses? Both
22. Cherries or blueberries? Neither, strawberry all the way
23. Do you want your friends to comment? Yes, if they have time.
24. Who is Most Likely to Respond? Heidi, Kelly and Angella
25. Who is Least Likely to Respond? I don't know, and it doesn't matter to me if you don't want to comment, I am not going to lose sleep over it.
26. Who do you live with? My wonderful husband and my 2 beautiful girls
27. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday, when the Canadian Girl Jennifer won the Gold medal in the Olympics. (I am a little sensitive these days)
28. What is on the floor of your closet? A laundry basket with clean clothes. Clean clothes can not touch my floor. (I don't know what is wrong with me)
29. What friend have you had the longest? Char-lynn Bubar since Grade 9
30. What did you do last night? Went for dinner with my girls (what a joy - not) and went home and read my book and talked to my brother Andy (I miss him)
31. Favorite smell? Campfire. We love camping
32. Who Inspires you? My husband and my kids
33. What are you afraid of? Mice, I know I have to get over it!!!!!!!
34. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Spicy all the way
35. Favorite car? My van ofcourse, although a I have a thing for trucks as well
36. Favorite dog breed? Can't decide
37. Number of keys? 3, house, mail and van
38. How many years at current job? Mom for almost 6 years, and Wife for 8.5 years
39. Favorite Day of the Week? Saturday
40. How many States have you lived in? 1 - Massachusetts
41. How many Cities have you lived in? Harlingen, The Netherlands; Summerland, BC; Kelowna, BC; Christina Lake, BC; Penticton, BC; Boston, MA; and now we are going to move up north
42. Favourite TV Show? Amazing Race and Survivor
43. Favourite Activity? Speding time with my family, scrapbooking and pilates
44. How many siblings do you have? 2 Wonderful brothers
45. Favourite Icecream? Strawberry Cheesecake

I thouht I would add a few questions just to make it an even, uneven 45 (Does that make sense?)

4 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Blogger Angella said...

Oohh favorite ice cream - ANYTHING CHOCOLATE!
:)
We'd love to go to Holland some year for the Dykstra family reunion....

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger K said...

This is really neat. I may have to steal it for my blog!! Had a great time at the lake today. Dont you just love exploring with the kids? They are what will keep us young.

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Vicki said...

Interseting facts...I didn't know you loved strawberry so much. My favourite ice cream would have to have coffee in it. Cappuccino, perhaps?

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Jen said...

I think we have a lot in common. Strawberry cheesecake ice cream, scrapbooking, camping- you sound like my kind of girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home