Monday, March 06, 2006

Silly girl




Tessa loves to hang out on our bookshelf. What a sweetheart right? Not so. Guess what she is doing right at this moment? Screaming on the top of her lungs in the toy room. She has decided that listening is not for her. She loves to tease Vayda, which usually starts the fighting. I can not believe how determined Tessa is. Her favourite saying is "my mommy Vayda" then Vayda says "my mommy too" then Tessa will say "No, my mommy" over and over. Seriously she will not stop. Unbelievable!!!!

6 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger Angella said...

What is it about the second child...though not all second children fit this mould...but Nathan is definitely the "stinker" of the 2
She's awfully cute, though :)

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

Avery and Brooklyn constantly fight over me. If Avery is cuddling, Brooklyn will come over and literally pull her off of me, and then pull her hair.

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Vicki said...

Yup, second children. At least that's what it is in our family. It's funny in a not-so-funny sort of way. I think we'll have grey hair sooner than most!

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Jen said...

I have no "second child" comments but I do want to say SHE IS SO CUTE!

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

I with you all on the second child theory. But, they're all still pretty cute though. Good thing too!

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Amie said...

In my family the battle is still going on over who the favourite child is, it's kind of a running joke between my 3 brothers and me. Before Christmas my youngest brother Adam nagged my Mum so much that she finally said (jokingly) that he was her favourite (just so he's be quiet) and we NEVER heard the end of it over Christmas. At least with Tessa it's cute, with my grown up brothers it's just annoying now, they definitly don't have the cuteness factor working in their favour.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home