Friday, January 20, 2006

We are now not getting our Puppy

Unfortunalety we are not going to be getting our little "Roxy". This is such a hard blog for me, because we all were very excited to adding a new family member.

There are going to be some changes happening in our life. Which it would be so hard to involve a little tiny pup. All the changes are awesome and we are very excited. I will blog about it another time, when we have more details.

We are very happy and content with our life, but when some opportunities came up, we decided to go for them. Instead of baby steps, we are jumping right in, and are up for a new adventure.

The Brad Paisley concert

Last night we went to the Brad Paisley concert in Kamloops with Heidi and Steve. We left at around 3 o'clock and had a great trip there. We stopped to eat at Frog'n Suds ( I think I got that right) Well it took over an hour to get our food, which was very frustrating since we were going to the concert. Although the food was excellent, we had only a few minutes to eat it. We were able to find very close parking and we had awesome seats.

Johnny Reid started out, which was good. But when Brad Paisley finally came out, we were all so impressed. I am blown away with how talented he is. (and how short he actually is) They sure put on a fantastic show, very funny and entertaining. We also had a very good trip back home, a little fog on the connecter, but other than that pretty good road conditions, and thanks to Tim Hortons for getting us home safe and sound (caffeine). Thanks for coming with us Heidi and Steve we had a great time.

5 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

ooh - I am intrigued with what this new step for you guys is... fill us in when you are ready to share. It can certainly be hard to add a pup in when things are nutty already cause you can guarantee at least 3/4 of a year until they are settled down. Also glad to hear that you had such a good time at the concert!

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Angella said...

My curiosity is piqued! So sad about the puppy - you told me how much you were dog people!

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger K said...

glad you had a great time. I forgot to ask you about it today. My head is just not quite there! I will have to ask you about the details and live vicariously through you! ha-

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

We had so much fun last night, thanks for the great company. The show definately made up for the dinner service. I was sure dragging today though but did brave Walmart, Avery and Brooklyn in tow. Bring on the next concert!!!!!!!

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Hi! I live in Kamloops and I read your blog. You were at the concert with a whole bunch of students that I taught today!!!
Cool, glad you enjoyed it!
I loke reading your blog and I am sorry to hear about the pup.
~Elizabeth
P.S. Fogg and Suds

 

Post a Comment

<< Home