Thursday, November 17, 2005

Halloween


I know it is a month late, but I just love the pics of my girls in their costumes. I am new at this Blog thing, and I am very excited. This year Vayda decided to be a black cat. She was so excited. She looks way too good in black (hopefully she won't clue into that). Tessa had a blast being Pooh. She said "I pooh" the whole time she was wearing the costume. We all had so much fun. Tessa was thrilled to receive candy (nandy, is what she calls it). Vayda has already planned on what she wants to be for next year, a pig.

1 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

I am so excited to have another blog to watch. The girls look so cute in their costumes. I am going to try to do a link to your blog from mine.( I haven't figured it out yet)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home