Friday, January 19, 2007

Baby



















When we were in line at Wal-Mart the other day there was a lady with her baby behind us. Tessa of course has to look and right away she always says "oh, that baby is so cute" She loves babies. She loves holding them even more, I did post the perfect example of how tickled she is when holding babies. The baby she is holding is Lauren - Vicky's little bundle of Joy.

When we got into the van this was our conversation:

Tessa - "Mom, can we buy a baby?

Mom - laughing

Dad - "I guess that would be the only way we could have another baby"

Mom - "Tessa, where could we buy a baby from?

Tessa - "from Wal-Mart"

She thinks we can buy everything at Wal-Mart, I just thought it was the cutest conversation. She was so serious about it too, which makes it even funnier.

By the way babies are on back order here in Fort St John, just like everything else I need. lol




9 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Angella said...

My kids think we can get everything at Wal-Mart too :)

Tessa is SO cute!

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger K said...

I love the second picture of Tessa. Squealing. Just like she did when wanting to hold Aliah's mouse. Nervouse but excited and squealing "hold it?!! Hold it??!"

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Beth said...

Hi All, those photos are adorable, it's a good thing babies don't come from Wal-Mart as I'd have popped down for one by now. Our youngest is ten in two weeks and we're missing all that baby stuff....although I'd have to buy one that sleeps at least five hours a night.x

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Vicki said...

I can TOTALLY hear Tessa saying that. She is such a doll, and she can hold Lauren any time she wants - but that means we have to see each other:) Oh, how I wish...

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Jen F said...

I wish I could just run down and buy a baby too - skip the whole pregnancy and labour thing, and get to pick it out... eats well, sleeps better, not colicy. lol.

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Jen F said...

As i'm typing this, Tessa just came down stairs again to get me - I think vayda is sending her... its cute. they are snuggled in together in the spare bed but you'll never believe it : my girls are asleep before yours!!! katie and Jersey are crashed already. They all had a great time playing tonight.

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Anita said...

So cute!! Wal mart does have almost everything!!

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Amie said...

That is really cute!

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Leanna said...

That is so adorable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home