Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Happy Birthday

I am having a fight with Blogger this morning. I have the best picture of my sister in law Kelly and Blogger won't let me post it. (I don't even know how to do the link to her blog). Besides that I would like to wish Kelly a very Happy Birthday today. Hope that you are having a great day. Can't wait to see you at Christmas time.

Also, I would like to wish my good friend Heidi a Happy Birthday as well. Her birthday was yesterday. Hope you had a fantastic day and I also can't wait to see you at Christmas time.

__________________

Another fight that I am having with blogger is with the new beta blogger thing. I am so confused with the whole thing. Anytime I am trying to leave a comment it seems to lose it and I have to re sign in. I don't know why things have to be so complicated, I just want to leave comments and read blogs.

Today it is snowing again here in Fort St. John (imagine that). It is actually pretty warm out, I think around -9. It is amazing how you just get used to the cold. When it is -20 I don't even have to wear a hat or gloves cause it just doesn't seem too cold, not like -35.

We are all doing good, I have been able to go to the gym these past couple weeks with Jennifer(again would like to the link but I don't know how) it sure is nice to work out and have some adult conversations. We have been trying the daycare thing at the gym, which is going ok. I was able to leave Tessa for about 15 min last time. Jenn and I have been switching off with staying with the girls. This week has been great though cause John has been home for a couple of days so we could go without kids. Some exciting news. The other day when Jenn and I were going to the gym we were behind a class when signing in. They were there to play Wallyball. When we got up to the counter to sign in, the lady said "hold on let me get you another ball" and she took off. When she returned she tried giving me the wallyball. We had to tell her that we were not in Grade 10, we are actually 30 years young. We sure felt good about ourselves, I still can't believe that she thought we were in Grade 10.

Another excting thing is that we have found a show that Tessa will watch. Dragon Tales!!! She also loves Dora, but doesn't watch it like she watches Dragon Tales. SHe actually will sit and watch the whole show, I am so impressed. The other thing that she is doing so well at is puzzles. I just bought her a Back Yardigan's 15 piece and she can do it all by herself. She is so cute I can't even stand it. We are signing her up for skating in January. She will be going skating the same time as Vayda just for 1/2 hour though (which is more than enough)

That is it for today. Have a good day everyone.

6 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger Vicki said...

HAppy Birthday Kelly....and YAY Tessa. I should have thought of it. Kayla used to watch that one a bit (not the whole thing, but she would acutually sit for a bit). And double yay for someone thinking youwere in grade 10. I got called m'am the other day. Yikes.

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Leanna said...

I know what you mean about the Beta Blogger..I realized that if I go onto someones blog and go to comment, I sign in there and it takes me back to their comment page then I can go on and do others. Good cartoon choices! Backyardigans are my absolute favourite. Guilty of watching the cartoons!

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger patricia, grady & owen said...

Totally agree!! I hate this new beta-blogger thing and have lost many comments!! Frustrating when you are tight on time.
The hairdresser had a Dragon Tales video for Owen to watch the other day while he was getting his hair cut, it was the most still he has ever sat! Must be good.

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Angella said...

Happy Birthday Kelly!

And yay for you that Tessa has a show!

:)

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger K said...

Thanks for the birthday wish.

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Amie said...

I used to work at the daycare at the gym when I was 16/17, it was fun, maybe with a bit of time Tessa will settle there even more. David Backham and Posh Spice used to leave their 2 year old at the gym day care so if celebrities do it it must be ok!!!

I just joined the gym yesterday so I intend to try and make use of it...I don't have a two year old to justify me not making use of it so if you can manage to make the time with kids I better make myself keep it up because I have no excuse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home