Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Blizzard....

and I don't mean one from Dairy Queen. The weather is ablsolutely crazy here. The snow hasn't stopped and the wind is out of control. Everything is pretty much shut down for the day. When John dropped Vayda off at school she was the 4th child to arrive in her classroom. I would have kept her home expect she wanted to go cause there was a special concert today.

There are 10 foot snow drifts and people stuck everywhere. I couldn't even get my van out of the garage this morning because of the snowdrifts in front of the garage. John took a little video yesterday afternoon, so I am trying the dropshots thing for the first time thanks to my sister-in-law Kelly. So here it goes. By the way it is a shivering -42 (windchill) here today.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

8 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Blogger K said...

I LOVE the commentary. It is worth watching again for. The winds were crazy here yesterday (tore down part of our fencing to the garden), but not nearly as cold. That video looks like those documentaries about antarctica. yikes. We will maybe come visit in the spring or fall. not winter.

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Leanna said...

Umm...wow...Vicki and I shall stop complaining about our "blizzard" down here that we are dealing with...Stay safe!

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

very chilly looking.. we just hit about -24 today.. I don't even like that let alone -42

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Angella said...

BRRRRR - I hope your power doesn't go out!

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Hi "holy mac a moley" (??) has now been introduced to the welsh dialect! We have snow envy, (I know it's probably a pain to you guys) Keep warm!

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Anita said...

Yucky weather!!We have the wind..but not so brrr cold. Stay inside and keep warm.

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

I saw some footage on the news from up in your north country. Looks way too cold. It is -8 here and because I am a wus that is even too cold.

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Andy Wouda said...

It seems like its been really cold, up there! Crazy! We have had like 14 storms allready! any way I'll have to talk with you some time! to tell you about England!

andy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home